I enjoy sorting things rather meticulously, so I try to have everything organized. The category system, specifically, is my attempt at making navigation of all my random stuff easier. Obviously posts may fall under more than one category. Let me know if you have any suggestions, though. Anyways, onto the important bits.
- Musings; anything that isn’t really fitting into the other categories. You’ll find my rants, my introspective thoughts, and my general philosophical posts here. Then again, you’ll also find that I stick just about anything here.
It’s not that deep.
- Prose; short writings that are original content and don’t fall under the concept of ‘poetry’ or ‘scripts’ will go here.
- Poetry; rather self explanatory.
- Updates; short posts just talking about my life. Generally will include announcements about events or whatnot that I want to share.
- How to Write [Blank]; my first miniseries of writing advice, focusing around different identities that people might not be confident in writing or that just aren’t talked a lot about.